[Doc-SIG] Fwd: Getting translations from pootle.python.org

Ernest W. Durbin III ewdurbin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 10:11:04 EST 2020

Eh, it’s done. I’ve granted Julien Palard Administrator privileges on the
repository.

AT some point we should discuss constructing docs/translation related
GitHub groups on the python org, didn’t realize we still hadn’t done so :)

On November 9, 2020 at 10:07:49 AM, Ernest W. Durbin III (ewdurbin at gmail.com)