[Doc-SIG] Status for Transifex-based translations

Maciek Olko maciej.olko at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 19:11:35 EDT 2021

Hi Shengjing Zhu,

Thank you for sharing the service for checking the translation progress, I
used it for Polish as a badge in Polish translation GitHub project.

For what it's worth http://gce.zhsj.me/python/newest responds with a
message "Transifex API return: 404 Not Found" instead of expected JSON.
Please note that at the same time http://gce.zhsj.me/python/39 works
correctly.

Could you maybe take a look at it at your leisure?

Kind regards, and thanks,
Maciej