[docs] python tutorial more a reference than a tutorial

Amandeep Singh (amandsin) amandsin at cisco.com
Sun Aug 8 10:28:58 CEST 2010

I can try to point to some pages where I struggled.

Section 9.2 of classes is very tough to read.

In Chapter 7, Section 7.1, first line says,

"So far we've encountered two ways of writing values: expression statements and the print statement".
I tried to figure out what expression statements were. Went to the index page, found nothing. You might have given definition somewhere else, but just giving an example here could have made the context much simpler.