[docs] How to build "Python Documentation" under Windows XP ?

caoxingk caoxingk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 11:00:20 CEST 2010

Hi,

I get the Python2.5 Documentation source from python's SVN. And I want to build it,
not build python but python documentation (the content under "/python/trunk/doc" ),
with some usefull notes of myself.

But, I find some shell commands in file: "doc/Makefile".

It means I can not build "Python Documentation" under Windows XP ?  Even I get
the envrionment of Perl, Python, LaTex(CTeX) ready, as the file
"/python/trunk/doc/README"  says.

P.S. My gnu-make environment was under MinGW.

Sorry, my English is not very well.