[docs] [issue8834] Define order of Misc/ACKS entries

Alexander Belopolsky report at bugs.python.org
Mon Aug 9 18:37:58 CEST 2010

Alexander Belopolsky <belopolsky at users.sourceforge.net> added the comment:

Committed in release27-maint branch in r83893.  I am not sure this belongs in 2.6 and there is a small practical problem with the merge due to Latin-1 encoding used in the 2.6 version.

I am also not sure whether keeping separate 2.x and 3.x versions serves any useful purpose.

I would like to merge 2.7 and 3.2 lists.   I am about +0.5 on syncing all three versions after that.  If the 2.6 has to stay in Latin-1, I would rather not touch it.