[docs] [issue901727] extra_path kwarg to setup() undocumented

Éric Araujo report at bugs.python.org
Thu Aug 19 13:42:46 CEST 2010

Éric Araujo <merwok at netwok.org> added the comment:

The patch has some words missing (“to put between”), but I can add them. I’m also going to include the example that was in Bob’s message, since the bit of doc in the table alone is not enough to understand clearly what this does IMO.

I’m reassigning this to distutils2. distutils only gets bug fixes, and its doc is changed only when it says something that doesn’t work. This lets us put energy on distutils2.

I’ll get to it this week-end or later.

assignee: docs at python -> eric.araujo
components: +Distutils2 -Distutils, Documentation
nosy: +eric.araujo
versions: +Python 2.5, Python 2.6, Python 2.7 -Python 3.2