[docs] [issue9119] Python download page needs to mention crypto code in Windows installer
report at bugs.python.org
Fri Aug 27 09:50:44 CEST 2010
Marc-Andre Lemburg <mal at egenix.com> added the comment:
Martin v. Löwis wrote:
> Martin v. Löwis <martin at v.loewis.de> added the comment:
> Which specific clause of the license do you consider violated?
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this
* software must display the following acknowledgment:
* "This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project
* for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org/)"
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
* must display the following acknowledgement:
* "This product includes cryptographic software written by
* Eric Young (eay at cryptsoft.com)"
* The word 'cryptographic' can be left out if the rouines from the library
* being used are not cryptographic related :-).
* 4. If you include any Windows specific code (or a derivative thereof) from
* the apps directory (application code) you must include an acknowledgement:
* "This product includes software written by Tim Hudson (tjh at cryptsoft.com)"
title: Python download page needs to mention crypto code in Windows installer -> Python download page needs to mention crypto code in Windows installer
Python tracker <report at bugs.python.org>
More information about the docs