[docs] Python 3.0 Documentation

Sandro Tosi sandro.tosi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 20:32:05 CET 2010

Hi Leonardo,

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 21:59, Leonardo Oscar Ricci
<leonardoscaricci at gmail.com> wrote:
> Today I tried to download the documentation of Python 3.0
> (http://docs.python.org/release/3.0/download.html).
> There's something in the page and in the links that is wrong. The links are
> probably broken.

I can confirm that those links are broken; you can find them at [1].

[1] http://docs.python.org/ftp/python/doc/3.0/

But please note that 3.0 is obsolete and you should use 3.1 (and so
read its documentation).

For the docs.python.org maintainers:
http://docs.python.org/release/3.0/ is quite outdated wrt the doc
available in the release3.0-maint branch; I think it would be very
nice if the doc for 3.0 could be rebuild just one more time (the last)
and be uploaded to replace the current one (it will also have the side
effect to correct the link in the mentioned page ;).

Regards,