[docs] Interested in Contributing

Steven McGrew smm342 at cornell.edu
Fri Jul 2 17:40:10 CEST 2010

In the interest of making myself useful this summer, I would like to
contribute to the Python documentation.  Having used many obscure Python
libraries in my projects, I have noticed a distinct lack of good
documentation and code examples for some modules (especially some of the
XML parsers out there), and I want to make using Python easier for other
people.  I have not written documentation before, but I am willing to
learn ReStructuredText and I consider myself to be a competent programmer.

If you have any suggestions for how I could get started or could point
me in the write direction of the python doc community, I would greatly
appreciate it.

-Steven McGrew