[docs] [issue5784] raw deflate format and zlib module

Terry J. Reedy report at bugs.python.org
Fri Jul 9 03:36:55 CEST 2010

Terry J. Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> added the comment:

A doc addition would seem like a good idea, so I am changing this to a doc issue for the current versions. Can you suggest specific text and a specific location to place it?

A behavior change could only go into 3.2. I do not know who, if anyone, maintains zlib. A reference to the desired algorithm might be necessary.

assignee:  -> docs at python
components: +Documentation -Library (Lib)
nosy: +docs at python, tjreedy
versions: +Python 2.6, Python 2.7, Python 3.1, Python 3.2 -Python 2.5