[docs] possible bug in Python tutorial sect 9.9

Nicholas Cameron Nicholas.Cameron at ecs.vuw.ac.nz
Mon Jul 19 12:37:51 CEST 2010

Hi, there is either a bug or scope for some extra clarity in the
iterators section of the Python tutorial:

http://docs.python.org/tutorial/classes.html#iterators

The docs state that the method used to get an iterator for an object is
iter() (after the first example in the section), but after the second
example, uses __iter__(). I'm new to Python so not sure if either is
correct and the other incorrect or if the syntax changes when
implementing the method yourself, I guess some clarification would help
if it is the latter case.

Cheers, Nick