[docs] [issue9362] Make exit/quit hint more novice friendly

anatoly techtonik report at bugs.python.org
Mon Jul 26 19:42:27 CEST 2010

anatoly techtonik <techtonik at gmail.com> added the comment:

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 7:03 PM, Alexander Belopolsky
<report at bugs.python.org> wrote:
>> Could we (easily) add a third line at startup that says how to quit?
> +1

- Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
+ Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more
information, "exit" to quit.

> Alternatively, we can add the second line to help output:
> Type help() for interactive help, or help(object) for help about object.
> Type exit() to exit python.

-0.5 (no beer from me)

BTW, Ctrl-D works on Windows also. No need to maintain system-specific
Ctrl-Z shortcut.