[docs] [issue8899] Add docstrings to time.struct_time
report at bugs.python.org
Fri Jun 4 22:21:50 CEST 2010
Georg Brandl <georg at python.org> added the comment:
* Quite a few lines are pretty long. Please stay below 80 chars/line.
* There are trailing spaces in two member docs.
* The range notation is inconsistent. [first, last] or [first, last+1) is what we generally use.
* "if cannot be determined" does not sound grammatical, maybe just "unknown" is better.
* Between "strftime()" and "may be considered" the sentence should be split.
Python tracker <report at bugs.python.org>
More information about the docs