[docs] [issue8899] Add docstrings to time.struct_time

Alexander Belopolsky report at bugs.python.org
Fri Jun 4 22:46:33 CEST 2010

Alexander Belopolsky <belopolsky at users.sourceforge.net> added the comment:

Please see fixes in issue8899.diff.

* Quite a few lines are pretty long.  Please stay below 80 chars/line.

Fixed.

* There are trailing spaces in two member docs.

Fixed.

* The range notation is inconsistent.  [first, last] or [first, last+1) is what we generally use.

Fixed in docstrings and time.rst.

* "if cannot be determined" does not sound grammatical, maybe just "unknown" is better.

Fixed.  POSIX spec uses "if the information is not available", but I like

* Between "strftime()" and "may be considered" the sentence should be split.

Fixed in docstrings and time.rst.

Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file17557/issue8899.diff