[docs] [issue8939] Use C type names (PyUnicode etc; ) in the C API docs

STINNER Victor report at bugs.python.org
Sat Jun 12 01:37:51 CEST 2010

STINNER Victor <victor.stinner at haypocalc.com> added the comment:

"PyUnicodeObject*" is not the best choice for the description of the function, and I don't really like "PyUnicode". Can't we use C types in the function prototype and Python types in the description?

s (PyUnicodeObject* or None) [char *]
Convert a null-terminated C string to a Python unicode object using 'utf-8' encoding. If the C string pointer is NULL, None is used.
PyUnicodeObject will be a link to the C type, and unicode a link to the  Python type.