[docs] [issue4452] Incorrect docstring of os.setpgrp

Terry J. Reedy report at bugs.python.org
Thu Jun 17 04:01:07 CEST 2010

Terry J. Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> added the comment:

os.setpgrp is unix only, I am windows only ;-(.
However, the 3.1 manual says "Call the system call setpgrp() or setpgrp(0, 0)() depending on which version is implemented (if any). "

Given the name of the function and the above, I suspect the OP is correct. The change is small enough that I might not bother with 2.6 and 3.1.

assignee:  -> docs at python
components: +Documentation
nosy: +docs at python, tjreedy
versions: +Python 2.7, Python 3.1, Python 3.2 -Python 2.4, Python 2.5, Python 3.0