[docs] [issue8638] Remove suggestion for name mangling from the tutorial

Georg Brandl report at bugs.python.org
Sat May 8 14:54:59 CEST 2010

Georg Brandl <georg at python.org> added the comment:

The section titled "Private Variables" was updated fairly recently to be more in line with the Python philosophy.  In its current form (which I verified to be present at e.g. http://docs.python.org/tutorial/classes#private-variables) I don't think it needs to be removed or revised (except for further clarification, of course.)

If someone disagrees, I would like to see a patch (or a suggestion for new wording).

nosy: +georg.brandl
status: open -> pending