[docs] minor bugs in doc of python 3.1.2

Heiner Marxen Heiner.Marxen at DrB.Insel.DE
Mon May 10 01:37:44 CEST 2010

Hello,

I think I have found a small bug in the python manual.
chapter: 2.4.1. String and Bytes literals,
Notes 4.: replace "exactly two hex digits" by "exactly four hex digits".

An additional note from a python newbie, reading the doc the first time:
At the very end of the above URL, there is clearly stated, that the
characters $ and ? are immediate errors (outside strings and comments).
But what about the backtick character ` (\x60)?
I do not find it mentioned anywhere, definitely not inside that URL.
Shouldn't that char then be mentioned in the bottom section?

Otherwise: many thanks for the really good documentation!

Regards,
--
Heiner Marxen				http://www.drb.insel.de/~heiner/