[docs] [issue8711] Document PyUnicode_DecodeFSDefault() and PyUnicode_DecodeFSDefaultAndSize()
report at bugs.python.org
Fri May 14 15:48:41 CEST 2010
Éric Araujo <merwok at netwok.org> added the comment:
The bulk of the patch seems good to me, with some minor remarks:
- You haven’t used title case consistently in all section titles.
- I’d just say “wchar_t Support” in a title, deleting “for platforms
which support it”.
- You could mark up “bytes” so that users get a link.
- The verb form of “fall back” is in two words, unless I’m lagging on
current technical English.
- You lack an article when saying “the "surrogateescape" error handler”.
- Not sure: Is it better to say “for encoding x, use y” or “to encode x,
Sorry for not giving precise line numbers or a diff of a diff, that
wouldn’t be practical.
title: Document PyUnicode_DecodeFSDefault() and PyUnicode_DecodeFSDefaultAndSize() -> Document PyUnicode_DecodeFSDefault() and PyUnicode_DecodeFSDefaultAndSize()
Python tracker <report at bugs.python.org>
More information about the docs