[docs] unicodedata documentation refers to the wrong version of unicode

Alexander Belopolsky alexander.belopolsky at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 05:43:25 CET 2010

Similarly, the Data Model page refers to the Unicode Standard 3.0.  I
would just drop the version.

"""
The built-in functions chr() and ord() convert between code units and
nonnegative integers representing the Unicode ordinals as defined in
the Unicode Standard 3.0. Conversion from and to other encodings are
possible through the string method encode().
""" http://docs.python.org/dev/reference/datamodel.html#objects-values-and-types