[docs] [issue10396] stdin argument to pdb.Pdb doesn't work unless you also set Pdb.use_rawinput = False

Éric Araujo report at bugs.python.org
Fri Nov 19 18:02:47 CET 2010

Éric Araujo <merwok at netwok.org> added the comment:

This is a sound argument.  I had also missed your comment “Note that the pdb docs direct you the cmd docs, which clearly document the need to set use_rawinput, so this is not even a doc bug”, which I was about to write with other words :)  There was actually no need to reopen this bug.

assignee: docs at python ->
components: +Library (Lib) -Documentation
resolution:  -> duplicate
stage: patch review -> committed/rejected
status: open -> closed
superseder:  -> cmd.py always uses raw_input, even when another stdin is specified