[docs] [issue10299] Add index with links section for built-in functions

Ezio Melotti report at bugs.python.org
Sat Nov 20 01:16:07 CET 2010

Ezio Melotti <ezio.melotti at gmail.com> added the comment:

Here's a new patch with a 5 column tables.  I had to use some rst trickery to make a decent header that works both in the HTML and Latex outputs.  I put the title in the middle cell (the 3rd) of the header and left the others empty.  The column cells are a little wider but they are still OK at 800x600.
Éric how do you like this version?  I could also drop the header altogether, but I don't like the headless table too much.

Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file19648/issue10299-2.diff