[docs] [issue10029] "Equivalent to" code for zip is wrong in Python 3

Daniel Stutzbach report at bugs.python.org
Sun Oct 10 08:28:42 CEST 2010

Daniel Stutzbach <daniel at stutzbachenterprises.com> added the comment:

> Daniel, we need to sync-up on the meaning of marking a report as
> "accepted".  Traditionally it denotes an approved patch, not a agreement > that the bug is valid.

Woops!  Thanks for the correction.  For what it's worth, a quick search of issues with Resolution: accepted and Stage: needs patch suggests that Éric Araujo has perhaps been using the same misinterpretation as I have.  I'm not sure if I got the behavior from him, if he got it from me, or if we both arrived there independently. ;-)