[docs] [issue10225] Fix doctest runable examples in python manual

Alexander Belopolsky report at bugs.python.org
Fri Oct 29 18:28:06 CEST 2010

Alexander Belopolsky <belopolsky at users.sourceforge.net> added the comment:

I started porting the patch to 3.x and it looks like I've uncovered another bug in sphinx:

$ sphinx-build -b doctest -d build/doctrees  . build/doctest library/traceback.rst
..
File "library/traceback.rst", line 327, in default
..

Differences (ndiff with -expected +actual):
      *** print_tb:
    -   File "<doctest...>", line 10, in <module>
    +   File "<doctest default[0]>", line 10, in <module>
          lumberjack()

(I added +REPORT_NDIFF to testoutput options for clarity.)

I even tried adding +ELLIPSIS to options, but this did not help.  The same example works in 2.7.