[docs] [issue1665333] Documentation missing for OptionGroup class in optparse

Sandro Tosi report at bugs.python.org
Tue Sep 28 22:14:52 CEST 2010

Sandro Tosi <sandro.tosi at gmail.com> added the comment:

Hello,
attached is a patch to improve the OptionGroup documentation. I've also changed usage->Usage and options->Options in the examples output, since now the code tries to guess the lower case word and rewrites with the capitalized one.

I'm willing to improve the patch in case there's something not good (and I bet there is, since it's my first complex patch for Python documentation) so please be nice :) and point me to parts that can be improved.

Thanks in advance,
Sandro

keywords: +patch
Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file19051/issue1665333-py3k.patch