[docs] PDF files of python docs have text missing

Amber Jain i.amber.jain at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 19:27:27 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm new to python and I was planning to print the official python tutorial:
http://docs.python.org/tutorial/index.html.
So, I went over to Download page: http://docs.python.org/download.html and
downloaded the PDF file. But the PDF have some missing text due to width of
page being less than number of chars to put on a line.
For example, please have a look at page-21 (Section 3.1.3 titled "Unicode
Strings"). It has an incomplete line from HTML documentation.
Here's a screenshot of what I see (and mean):
http://amberj.devio.us/pub/screenshots/pdfdoc.png

There's a line somewhere in the middle of screenshot which goes out of
boundary of PDF document and fails to put out-of-boundary text on newline.
>From what I had read, it seems that this happens only with 'code snippets'
in tutorial. This is probably a problem with convertor (HTML to PDF?).

Can you guys please fix it?
Thanks a lot.

--
Amber Jain