[docs] [issue11807] Documentation of add_subparsers lacks information about parametres

Filip Gruszczyński report at bugs.python.org
Sun Apr 10 18:19:52 CEST 2011

Filip Gruszczyński <gruszczy at gmail.com> added the comment:

Here is a patch for this. I am not much of technical writer, so please be patient with me. I tried to provide all the information about parameters, that can be inferred from the code and experimenting. I have left out one parameter - action - because I don't see any use of it for a potential user and potential description seemed very complicated. I'll be happy to work further on the patch, if someone is willing to tutor me a little.

keywords: +patch
Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file21604/11807.patch