[docs] I or we, and credits

Martin Feuchtwanger martinf at underhill.ca
Wed Apr 13 20:05:01 CEST 2011

I notice the writer or writers of the excellent tutorial occasionally refer to themselves in the
first person singular (I), but i see nobody credited.

Assuming it is a group effort, by Python Software Foundation, shouldn't the writers refer to
themselves in the first person plural (we)?

I know i sound picky and critical, but overall, i just want to contribute ... to improve things.

cheers (and see PS, below)

--
Martin Feuchtwanger, PhD   martinf at underhill.ca   604-732-3384 x 206
Underhill Geomatics Ltd.   www.underhill.ca

PS: I now see <linkrel="author" title="About these documents" href="../about.html
<view-source:http://docs.python.org/py3k/about.html>" /> in the html source, so viewing the page in
Opera, and showing the Navigation bar, i find the http://docs.python.org/py3k/about.html page :-)
I also now see the "About the documentation" link on the home page, but think it should also go on
the page footer (along with Copyright and Found a bug).