[docs] Large print / small paper size (maybe A5) python docs.

Fred Drake fdrake at acm.org
Wed Apr 13 21:21:46 CEST 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 11:22 AM, Matt | Varghese Mathew
<varghese85 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Would it be possible to release large print / small paper size python docs?
> Would work well with something like a kindle or many tablets.
> The A4 / US letter sizes make the print too tiny on a kindle.

I think there's a plan in the works for an epub or mobi format
version; this should alleviate the pain of using the letter-size PDF
version on such devices.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.    <fdrake at acm.org>
"Give me the luxuries of life and I will willingly do without the necessities."