[docs] [issue11806] Missing 2 hyphens in the docs

Boštjan Mejak report at bugs.python.org
Wed Apr 13 22:48:15 CEST 2011

Boštjan Mejak <bostjan.mejak at gmail.com> added the comment:

If you'd look into the English dictionary, you'd find words like
coffee-table and command-line and built-in and user-friendly. The main
bother in this issue is the inconsistency with the wording "command-line".
Somewhere under the argparse section of the docs it is "command line" and
then shortly after it is "command-line". Make up your mind and be consistent
with one wording. I propose to let it be "command-line" as the major
dictionary of English language writes it, with a hyphen that is. Thank you.

Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file21654/unnamed