[docs] Large print / small paper size (maybe A5) python docs.

Matt | Varghese Mathew varghese85 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 15:16:00 CEST 2011

I have a Kindle 3, and I personally have taken to getting A5 sized pdfs
(printing as pdfs off project gutenberg etc) and reading them rather than
using the epub/mobi formats primarily because it's nice to have a page
number and a very conveniently portable format. But that's just one thought.

--
Matt | Varghese Mathew
M.S. Computer Sciences (UW-Madison,2010)