[docs] [issue11926] help("keywords") returns incomplete list of keywords

Ezio Melotti report at bugs.python.org
Thu Apr 28 04:20:30 CEST 2011

Ezio Melotti <ezio.melotti at gmail.com> added the comment:

Attached patch adds True/False/None to the list of keywords and a special-cased path to have help('True'/'False'/'None') return the same as help(True/False/None).  I also added tests and found out that nonlocal was missing too, so I added it to the list (the changes to Lib/pydoc_data/topics.py are not included in the patch -- use make pydoc-topics in Doc/ to see them).

assignee: docs at python -> ezio.melotti
keywords: +needs review, patch
stage: needs patch -> patch review
versions: +Python 3.1
Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file21816/issue11926.diff