[docs] Python-2.3.3/pdf/ref.pdf

Sandro Tosi sandro.tosi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 09:45:52 CEST 2011

Hello,

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 23:31, t4C+Cq <t4chacko+cq at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.compsci.wm.edu/SciClone/documentation/software/compilers/Python-2.3.3/pdf/ref.pdf
> Hi,
> I understand the url above is not yours, but the content is.  The above pdf
> has an unsual repeating error in that all occurances 'fi' even within the
> middle of a word has become blank!  I wonder why that occurred?

2.3.3 is a really old release and you should not use it (unless
forced, of course) or refer to its documentation. The latest Python
releases can be found here: http://python.org/download/

> In any case, can you refer me to another availabe pdf versrion of your
> python documentation online?

Probably the best place (and the canonical one) is the one from the
official python website: http://docs.python.org/ for 2.7 and
http://docs.python.org/py3k/ for the current 3.x release.

Regards,