[docs] About

Sandro Tosi sandro.tosi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 22:11:27 CEST 2011

Hi Adam,

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 05:31, Adam Woodbeck <adam.woodbeck at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was reading through the Python docs tonight and ran across the About
> section.  It contained a comprehensive list of people who contributed to the
> Python documentation.  I'm not sure if I qualify, but I contributed patches
> for issue10403, issue12369, and issue12278 - all three of which were
> accepted.  So if those patches qualify, I would appreciate it if you added
> my name to the About page of the Python documentation.

That list of names is generated from the file Doc/ACKS.txt on the
cpython repository. I know that page suggests to write a mail here,
but given that file is usually updated by the core developer that
commits your patch, I think it would be better if you ask them how
they feel about it (it might be that they just forgot ;) ).

Regards,