[docs] documentation bugs

Sandro Tosi sandro.tosi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 17:33:02 CET 2011

Hello cocoatomo

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 16:04, tomo cocoa <cocoatomo77 at gmail.com> wrote:
> In library/ttk.rst, explanation for layout method of ttk.Style class,
> there are duplicated word "described".

could you please provide a link to the documentation you're using?
I've looked at 2.7 and 3.2 doc and I couldn't find what you're
referring to.

> I'm not sure to find out another bug is really bug,
> explanation for sticky option of ttk.Style.element_create method
> uses 2-byte characters, open double quote「“」 and close double quote「”」.

for the sticky=spec documentation, right? Given they are not used in
any other place, it would probably be safe to remove it; I'll do it
when I have clear the previous point.

Regards,