[docs] [issue13663] pootle.python.org is outdated.

Sandro Tosi report at bugs.python.org
Sat Dec 31 12:49:36 CET 2011

Sandro Tosi <sandro.tosi at gmail.com> added the comment:

Yeah, I really would like to help with pootle, but it seems we don't have a current status of the thing + a roadmap to where we want to go.

>From the top of my head, I think we need at least:

- the current setup of the machine/service
- updated packages for pootle + its deps (it should be a debian machine, so I can leverage my DD status to help here)
- plan the migration from the current pootle to the updated one
- start advertise pootle, which is much better than having a lot of people translating python doc on their own websites instead of a central (official) place
- maybe rename the service?