[docs] HELP ME PLS

Sandro Tosi sandro.tosi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 13:02:55 CET 2011

Hello muhammad,

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 18:24, muhammad p m <ibrahimmuhammads at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sir,
>     am doing software engineering in kerala,i would like to know more
> about python,i think i can work in python platform please send me the
> details or study material of python its a request of a student I think
> u never ignore this

This request is a bit generic. You can read the whole official Python
documentation at:

- http://docs.python.org/ (for Python 2.7)
- http://docs.python.org/py3k/ (for Python 3.2).

If you're starting from scratch, I encourage you to use python 3.2,
which is the future of the language.

You can probably find additional guidance on the
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list mailing list
(given this one is about bugs & enhancement on the python docs).

Regards,