[docs] Python 3.2rc2 Documentation

Sandro Tosi sandro.tosi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 23:37:05 CET 2011

Hi Lee,
thanks for your feedback.

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 18:32, Lee Savide <laughingman182 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello. Just wanted to notify you that the current ePub of the documentation
> doesn't load properly on Sony Readers. I'm not sure if it's a problem with
> my device, but for all I know it could be the ePub itself. Just giving you a
> heads up.

Let me just state that 3.2 (the on-development and hopefully soon to
be released python version) will be the first version to ship doc in
EPUB format, so there might be something to fine tune on the run, and
of course any input is much welcome!

We don't own any sony ebook reader where we can test the generated
EPUB and we usually use Calibre (a wonderful ebook reader for pc,
funnily written in python) where we can see the doc just fine.

Do you have a more detailed error your reader returns (either a
description of what's not working or a real error message from the
software)? In case is non-trivial to obtain one, could you be so kind
to ask on a user support forum how to obtain such errors messages
and/or debug it a bit further on your side? As a sony customer, do you
have access to a sony customer care service where you can ask
support/guidance/maybe even an update of the reader to see if a new
version fix the problem?

Any help is really appreciate since we're surfing in the dark :)

Regards,