[docs] pythonS60-5thED colors

Sandro Tosi sandro.tosi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 20:22:09 CET 2011

Hi Jan,

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 09:55, Jan Hollerer <bergstiger.s at gmail.com> wrote:
> dear all
>
> i managed to install pythonS60 version on my new nokia device.
> unfortunately it doesnt seem possible to change the background or the font
> color of the python console after looking through the web.
>
> so i would like to ask directly if it is possible to change these colors
> like os.system("color 0F")???

This mailing list is about the documentation of python (as released at
python.org). I don't know how pythonS60 is compatible with vanilla
python, but there's for sure no problem with the documentation in your
email. I'd suggest to contact a user support forum, like [1], or
something more specific to S60.

Regards,