[docs] [issue10912] PyObject_RichCompare differs in behaviour from PyObject_RichCompareBool ; difference not noted in documentation

Eli Bendersky report at bugs.python.org
Sun Jan 16 06:43:57 CET 2011

Eli Bendersky <eliben at gmail.com> added the comment:

Raymond,
I initially set "easy" on this issue because I considered it a documentation issue, not the place to resolve the harder debate of the semantics of these functions. Perhaps I was wrong?

Also, I agree with Nick that the difference must be further clarified in "stronger words". If there's no debate on this issue, I will commit a fix after the freeze is over.