[docs] [issue11176] give more meaningful argument names in argparse documentation

Éric Araujo report at bugs.python.org
Wed Jul 20 17:11:52 CEST 2011

Éric Araujo <merwok at netwok.org> added the comment:

> I worked on this some time ago; the problem was the size of the
> documentation, i.e. it was difficult to stay consistent.
I think it’s okay to improve the docs one patch at a time, starting with the simple example referenced in the first message in this bug report, and gradually improving other sections.  Do you have a diff with your work, so that your efforts can serve as a base for someone else?

> Do I have time for this?  Yes, but I wouldn't get it done anytime
> soon, and the results could be anywhere from good to bad.
That’s why we do reviews :)  It’s okay if you don’t have time, I’m interested in working on this some time in the future.

assignee: docs at python -> eric.araujo