[docs] 'Programming FAQ — Python v2.7.2 documentation' international

Sandro Tosi sandro.tosi at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 23:36:56 CEST 2011

Hello Alyona,
thanks for your interest in Python and in its doc translation.

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 09:29, Alyona Lompar
<alyona.lompar at consultant.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm willing to translate page located at
> http://docs.python.org/faq/programming.html to the Belorussian language (my
> mother tongue). What I'm asking for is your written permission, so you don't
> mind after I'll post the translation to my blog. The translation is intended
> only for web, no print copies planned.

I can't provide any authorization in the name of the PSF but I can
point to a translation project we'd like to advertize more in the
future: http://pootle.python.org/pootle - maybe you can translate the
doc there, so all the users will benefit from your work?

Regard,