[docs] The function pkgutil.iter_modules is not flagged as new

Brendan Moloney moloney at ohsu.edu
Wed Jun 1 00:15:58 CEST 2011

I was under the impression that all modules/classes/functions introduced since 2.0 should be flagged as such (including the version it was introduced in).  It seems silly to flag some of them but not all of them as this gives a false impression that such a policy does exist.

I suppose I can look at the documentation for older versions to figure out the oldest version that can run my code, but this is quite a bit more effort.

Brendan Moloney
Senior Research Assistant / Programmer
Advanced Imaging Research Center
Oregon Health Science University