[docs] [issue10403] Use "member" consistently

Adam Woodbeck report at bugs.python.org
Wed Jun 22 00:21:47 CEST 2011

Adam Woodbeck <adam.woodbeck at gmail.com> added the comment:

I grepped the documentation in the cpython repository and replaced all mentions of "member(s)" with "attribute(s)" where I felt appropriate.  I left mentions of "members" related to structs or any C documentation alone as I'm less confident of their terminology (I'm new around here).

I used "methods and attribute" in io.rst because BufferedIOBase included one attribute and several methods.  My terminology may be off, but I felt this was the correct replacement of "members."

Please review the patch and critique it as necessary.

keywords: +patch
Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file22422/issue10403.patch