[docs] [issue11379] Remove "lightweight" from minidom description

Martin v. Löwis report at bugs.python.org
Thu Mar 3 09:36:34 CET 2011

Martin v. Löwis <martin at v.loewis.de> added the comment:

> It's the tree based API most python users are parsing XML with,
> though. So I do not agree that it's comparing apples and oranges, not
> at all. It's comparing tree based XML libraries, only one of which is
> worth being called "light weight", and that's not the one that is
> currently carrying that name.

If that is a real concern, I'd rather reduce the memory footprint of
minidom than put actual performance figures into the documentation
that will likely outdate over time.

Notice that the documentation doesn't claim that it is a lightweight
XML library, only that it's a ligthweight DOM implementation. SAX is,
of course, even lighter-weight.