[docs] chaos

Colin Reveley reveley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 09:48:01 CET 2011

Thanks Sandro.

it seems good to me. it would be nice to be able to exaplain that although a
properly functioning computer is always trustworthy, there are two kinds of
behavior "against common sense" in this case: a) just nonlinear chaos in a
map, or system of nonlinear equations and b) numerical integration error.

b) sort of is "untrustworthy", although the computer is always correct in
its computations strictly. It's something we watch for carefully. that's
somehow different to chaos, which would yield the same answer (to whatever
precision) if the equation set had an analytic solution.

but I don't see how all that can be discussed in documentation for a turtle
graphics package!

so it seems fine to me. thanks.
Colin