[docs] [issue11479] Add discussion of trailing slash in raw string to tutorial

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Sun Mar 13 16:29:07 CET 2011

R. David Murray <rdmurray at bitdance.com> added the comment:

Well, the problem with both [:-1] and os.path.join is that they are inappropriate for that section of the tutorial.  I considered putting the discussion later in the section so that I could use [:-1] (which hasn't been introduced at that point), but it made the flow even worse than adding the text where I did.  I suppose the os.path.join could be put in if the sentence was short and cross referenced the library docs rather than going into a detailed example.