[docs] Damaged pages in Python 3.2 Library Reference

Manuel Martinez mmartinez at central.unicor.gov
Thu Mar 24 12:17:49 CET 2011

No rush - I can pretty much figure it out. Something to do for those
slow days.

Thanks,

Manuel Martinez
202 305 3919
mmartinez at central.unicor.gov

>>> Sandro Tosi <sandro.tosi at gmail.com> 3/24/2011 4:13 AM >>>
Hi Manuel,

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 18:30, Manuel Martinez
<mmartinez at central.unicor.gov> wrote:
> Hello Sandro,
>
> The damaged pages are in the Python 3.2 Library Reference PDF. The
HTML
> version looks ok.
> I downloaded it a couple of times and the same problem occurred in
the same
> pages.

Ok now I see: it's the table that gets too hide, over the page limit.
I'll try to give it a look at fixing it asap.

Regards,

“This message is intended for official use and may contain SENSITIVE
information. If this message contains SENSITIVE information, it should
be properly delivered, labeled, stored, and disposed of according to
policy.”