[docs] [issue11948] Tutorial/Modules - small fix to better clarify the modules search path

Terry J. Reedy report at bugs.python.org
Fri May 13 20:22:27 CEST 2011

Terry J. Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> added the comment:

Sandro, thank you for sticking with this. Seemingly simples issues sometimes 'explode' a bit. Having reviewed the patch, I think the it is ready to be committed.

Éric: if you were to commit this and, in the process, wanted to change sys.path back to 'this module search path' ('this' instead of 'the' to refer back to the definition of sys.path just given), I would not object.