[docs] [issue12042] What's New multiprocessing example error

Davi Post report at bugs.python.org
Mon May 23 18:24:42 CEST 2011

Davi Post <post at pobox.com> added the comment:

The What's New docs are the place to find information on changes between versions. Upgrading to 2.7 from 2.5, I needed to read the 2.6 and 2.7 What's New docs to learn what changes I should be aware of. I hope errors in these docs will be fixed, at least for a few versions back. (This particular fix is not so important, but I'm trying to practice the habit of at least reporting problems I see, to make a contribution to Python.)